SpeakInConfidence - Anonymous Online Communication for Healthcare
Better engagement, governance and understanding of your organisation and staff
Looking for New Ways to Engage with Staff? Book a Free Demo
- Facilitate better communication between management and teams
- Provide a safe place for concerns to be raised and addressed internally
- Encourage openness while concealing the identities of those speaking up
- Track recurring themes, ideas and causes for concern
Ensure that any member of your staff can easily and anonymously discuss concerns, problems or ideas.
Pre WhistleblowingFacilitating the opportunity to raise concerns easily means you are more likely to identify and address problems early.
Bullying & Harassment
Workplace bullying is on the increase in the UK and costs up to £18b annually (ACAS, Nov 2015) – £600 per employee!
Diversity & Inclusion
72% of staff hear discriminatory comments each month – of these 62% feel unable to do anything about it.
IdeationIt’s not only problems that get buried. How often do great ideas fail to surface because staff cannot raise them?
EngagementAround 35% of the UK workforce is fully engaged – A small increase would save UK business £26b annually.
Meet Legal RequirementsThe Bribery Act 2010, the Public Interest Disclosure Act 1998, etc. – make sure your staff can speak up.
Unfiltered FeedbackEnsure that any member of your staff can contact senior managment directly – without fear or filter.
“SpeakInConfidence is a way of trying to encourage people to use internal mechanisms, to trust us and give us an opportunity to deal with issues.”
– Steve Graham, South East Coast Ambulance Service
“SpeakInConfidence has been very easy to set up, and the training has been good”
– Nick Hayes, The Pennine Acute Hospitals NHS Trust