SpeakInConfidence - Anonymous Online Communication for Healthcare
Better engagement, governance and understanding of your organisation and staff
Looking for New Ways to Engage with Staff? Book a Free Demo
- Facilitate better communication between management and teams
- Provide a safe place for concerns to be raised and addressed internally
- Encourage openness while concealing the identities of those speaking up
- Track recurring themes, ideas and causes for concern
Ensure that any member of your staff can easily and anonymously discuss concerns, problems or ideas.
Bullying & Harassment
Workplace bullying is on the increase in the UK and costs up to £18b annually (ACAS, Nov 2015) – £600 per employee!
Diversity & Inclusion
72% of staff hear discriminatory comments each month – of these 62% feel unable to do anything about it.
Meet Legal Requirements
“SpeakInConfidence is a way of trying to encourage people to use internal mechanisms, to trust us and give us an opportunity to deal with issues.”
– Steve Graham, South East Coast Ambulance Service
“SpeakInConfidence has been very easy to set up, and the training has been good”
– Nick Hayes, The Pennine Acute Hospitals NHS Trust